Sorry for the delay, folks! Life has gotten a little busy. :-)
On my last post I had harvested a bunch of tomatoes, then blanched, peeled, seeded, and frozen them. In the weeks since then I've harvested cucumbers and made them into bread and butter pickles (a big hit!), got the cattle trough up onto cinderblocks, and removed the cucumber and tomato plants entirely. I simply couldn't deal with having cucumber vines all over the ground and hiding all the tomatoes from me. I also pulled out the Brussels sprouts since the earwigs had so completely destroyed all the foliage.
In the process of pulling out the plants, I did put branches containing ripe tomatoes into the trough for sorting through. After sorting, the tomatoes I brought into the house were approximately 9 pounds worth. And please remember, these were tomatoes I didn't even know I had because they were buried in the center of the plants or behind the cucumber vines!
I've been focusing less on the garden lately, and more on getting ready for Paul to move in. But I still enjoy spending time out there every day feeding the fish and enjoying the peaceful sound of water falling.
And now, on to the pics!
Armenian cucumber hiding: