Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'aquaponics' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Aquaponics in the Desert (Middle East)

Hello there everyone.   I have been learning and doing AP since late Jan this year.  Living in Saudi Arabia is a bit of a challenge to succ…

Started by Yusuf Mario Germino

7 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Phill Sieg

Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

Hi there everyone,Recently we have been working with a small community group that was seriously affected by last year's earthquake here in…

Started by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

25 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

Aquaponics on a fish farm

Hi,I'm currently testing a floating platform which I built on an existing fish farm as an experiment. However, the results have not been go…

Started by Vincent Seah

16 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

My New Indoor AP System

I built this aquaponics system specifically to be indoors. Because of that I wanted it to look good. I have a few design changes for my nex…

Started by David Hawke

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by David Hawke

Visually Appealing Aquaponics

Looking for some ideas to make a small, apartment-style system that is visually appealing. If it were up to me I would already have moved a…

Started by Marc Bryan

5 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

My Fish Keep Dying

I have an indoor aquaponics system, this is my first, had it several months now.  Things seemed to be going great, plants really green and…

Started by Katie D

11 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

World Water Day

Every year the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) sponsors an worldwide event they call World Water Day.   The U.S. Cha…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

4 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Meg Stout

Do you know what this Water Plant is??

I just got these water plants from a friend who wasnt sure what they were to begin with.  They grow like crazy, right in the water.  I know…

Started by Katie D

5 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Ellen Roelofs

Development of Community Aquaponics Project in Washington DC

Hi. I am very interested in bringing a community aquaponics project to Washington DC along the lines of the types of things that "Growing P…

Started by Reuben M. Vabner

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Allan Michael Lanton

Aquaponics in Oklahoma?

I have been investigating to try Aquaponics, but never even had heard of it till 3 weeks ago. The concept makes sense and appears to be fea…

Started by Matt Cole

5 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Matt Cole

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service