Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Commercial Systems and Employment (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large Fish Stock Tanks

Anyone know where to get very large stock tanks to hold the fish? I am looking for a 7 or 8 foot diameter tank that would hold between 800-…

Started by Mark Berger

11 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Christopher Meunier

Duckweed and Taro for Commercial Aquaponics?

Hello Everybody, I just joined this forum and found lots of useful information. In July we will be starting construction of two 10,000 squ…

Started by Marc Casseres

9 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Richard Kreher

Any profitable aquaponics biz's in cold climates?

Hello, I have an opportunity to work with a group in the northeast that may launch an aquaponics business as part of a job development proj…

Started by Jonny

5 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Glenn

Evaporation in commercial aquaponics systems

We are in the process of building four 1000gal tanks for our indoor aquaponics system that will pump out to a 1500sf green house with float…

Started by wilson caton

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by wilson caton

Commercial system vs DIY?

We are doing a larger commercial greenhouse (+/- 10,000 s.f.).  We have a DIY small system running now.  Does something at a larger commerc…

Started by Brian Hillestad

4 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Conner Goertzen

Growth in AP as compare to Normal Production

hi , i want to start aquaponic commercially but i want to know what the production difference between  ap and normal soil production of foo…

Started by Fahim Saqib

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Conner Goertzen

Vertical Growing

Hello to all! I have been doing a bit of digging through this forum and others for any user knowledge on vertical growing similar to the Zi…

Started by Chelsea Brannan

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Conner Goertzen

Sacto Farm-to-Fork Festival Sept 28

FYI for those Uber-localvores in the the group. The "First Inaugural" farm-to-fork festival is happening next month, on Capital Mall. Perha…

Started by TC Keenan

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by virtualproto

Bio-fill Media

Hi!  We are new to the forum and the aquaponic community.  We are building a bio-filter that requires 100 cubic ft. of bio-fill ribbon.  In…

Started by Chris Simpson

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Michael Silberstein

Financial Details

Hello Members , Is any one of you worked on financial details of commercial aquapoonic system? Of-course these numbers will change accord…

Started by Kailash Pandhare

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Devoid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service