Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

I am starting to schedule the 2011 Aquapon tour.

We will be starting at Sahib's Greenhouse our resident Urban GURU

Then to TCLynx (ever changing) Master Plumbing Sculptress 

Cosmo's Greenhouse (lots of changes in the greenhouse & lunch) On the never ending Zen Quest

Then to Awesome Commercial operation  Green Acre Organics. This Dynamic Duo is living the dream.

 

We have settled on March 5th.  

Here is a Fixed map link of the tour.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid...

 

 

Please register here 

http://aquaponicscommunity.com/events/2011-florida-aquapons-spring

 

We are going to start at Sahibs at 8:30 am.

3586 Aloma Ave. Sute 3 Winter Park Florida 32792

 TCLynx at 7201 Scott Ave, Mount Dora, FL 32757-7159

Michael Cosmo 3941 S. Pleasant Grove Rd. Inverness FL 34452

Green Acer Organics 26452 Richbarn Rd. Brooksville FL. 34601-5447

 

Sahib 8:30 - 9:30
Travel (41)

 

TCLynx 10:15 - 11:30

Travel to next stop (1:15)

Cosmo - 12:45 - 2:45 Luch
Travel to next stop (34)

Gina & Tonya - 3:30 - 5:00 

 

Views: 268

Replies to This Discussion

The 12th or 13th of March is probably the better weekend for me.
where are these places?

Sahib is in Winter Park

TCLynx is in orlando

Cosmo is in Inverness

Green Acres Organics is in Brooksville 

Lucy Tobias said:

where are these places?
TCLynx is actually more like Mount Dora if you are mapping it.

Michael Cosmo said:

Sahib is in Winter Park

TCLynx is in orlando

Cosmo is in Inverness

Green Acres Organics is in Brooksville 

Lucy Tobias said:

where are these places?

Unfortunately March 12th and 13th will not work for me.

March 19th or 20th. should work. Need to also keep in mind that Gina & Tonya of Green Acres Organics will be having their "Friendly Aquaponics" training classes from Monday March 21st to 24th. 

Hum, bummer, the 19 and 20th are not likely to work here.  What about the end of March?  Or a weekday?

How about March 26th or 27th?



TCLynx said:

Hum, bummer, the 19 and 20th are not likely to work here.  What about the end of March?  Or a weekday?
March 26th or 27th would work for me!!!!

I am so digging this idea.  I have been wanting to sneak a peek at Sahib's and Green Acres' outfits.  I have already been blown away by TCLynx.  Bring on the tour..............

 

Sahib and TCLynx.  

How about the weekends of Feb 25th or March 12th or the previous March 5th  Early would be better for every one as several folks are just starting up. 

TC said:

I am so digging this idea.  I have been wanting to sneak a peek at Sahib's and Green Acres' outfits.  I have already been blown away by TCLynx.  Bring on the tour..............

 

The day of Feb 25 might be ok but that is a Friday and I'm busy both before and after.

I can't do Feb 26 or 27

March 5 or 6 I could do but won't have time to clean things up for it.

March 12 or 13 work for me.

March 18, 19 and 20 no good
March 26 or 27 work for me.

Michael Cosmo said:

Sahib and TCLynx.  

How about the weekends of Feb 25th or March 12th or the previous March 5th  Early would be better for every one as several folks are just starting up. 

TC said:

I am so digging this idea.  I have been wanting to sneak a peek at Sahib's and Green Acres' outfits.  I have already been blown away by TCLynx.  Bring on the tour..............

 

I may have to join the tour.  This sounds great!  There are a TON of us FL Aquapons on the DIY Aquaponics forum. I know some of them have some really nice setups!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service