Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'Fish' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choosing Fish - Pensacola, Florida

Hi, I live in Pensacola, FL and I'm planning my first aquaponics system.  I looking for recommendations on fish for a 20 gal, basic flood…

Started by Justin Nutt

7 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by George

Recommendation for Fish

I'm planning my system now and I'm trying to pick fish.  I'm planning on a 250 gal drain and flood system, but I'm not stuck on that.  My p…

Started by Justin Nutt

2 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by George

Total system..

Ok so I'm very new and just in the small scale experiment stages.  I have a 30 gallon fish tank pumping from under the gravel to a 10 gallo…

Started by Eric Weeks

2 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Eric Weeks

What fish would you recommend for a beginner?

I have a 250 gallon IBC FT nearing the end of it's fishless cycle and I was wondering what people would recommend for type of fish. Here i…

Started by Scott Hair

22 May 23, 2013
Reply by Chris Cates

Where to get fingerlings in the Los Angeles are

I'm building a small system in the LA area.  I am looking for about 30 fingerlings.  I'm thinking Tilapia, but I'm open to maybe koi or som…

Started by Michael Brewer

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Brewer

Tilapia of Choice/Best place to Purchase in Phoenix area

Hey Everyone, I'm brand new to this so not really sure where to post but I have a few questions. I just finished building my first system (…

Started by Nathanael

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Kai Schumann

Newbie here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Hi all, I first heard about "Aquaponics" last year when a customer wanted me to design and build a fiberglass tray/fish tank for him. So we…

Started by Kyle Markusa

0 Jul 13, 2012

Raising FT on a concreate slab?

The stats:Based on my calculations my growbed would weigh close to 1k lbs., and my DWC would also weigh about 1k lbs. when filled.The fish…

Started by Burton

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Averan

Need Your Favorite Recipes for Aquaponic Fish

Hello, Everyone!   I may have met you recently at the Conference, but for the rest of you: a big hello!  I am posting to ask all of you lov…

Started by Amanda Nagai

10 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gray

Fish, plants and filters

Ok, so I am starting a new small system. I am very excited about it! Right now, I am almost through fishless cycling (tonights test results…

Started by Lora Outcelt

2 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service