Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Debra Colvin's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Its been a few years since I mucked about with coding.. But I'm familiar with joomla…"

Debra Colvin replied Oct 19, 2012 to building a website for a non-profit aquaponic community garden

12 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Devoid

"Too soon for me to tell. I've had guppies. Maybe they're wild type goldfish or carp?…"

Debra Colvin replied Sep 9, 2012 to Baby tilapia? Or baby algae eater?

6 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Hydroponics Curacao

"In the case of tilapia, apparently they eat algae. That's why I kept finding pics of…"

Debra Colvin replied Sep 8, 2012 to basic aquaponics theory?

14 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by George

"Congrats!"

Debra Colvin replied Jul 29, 2012 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"Good luck. I also would like to say that I like the fish on your current logo-- it's…"

Debra Colvin replied Jun 25, 2012 to New logo for Japan Aquaponics - Please vote!

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"Personally, I'd check the fish themselves for fish diseases while you do you usual e…"

Debra Colvin replied Jun 24, 2012 to System startup

56 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Timothy P. Kelly

"also... from another post of yours, you indicated that you were losing fish. Goldfis…"

Debra Colvin replied Feb 23, 2012 to feeding fish and water temp

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Debra Colvin

"what's wrong with home depot? for that matter, what's wrong with lava rocks? Or pea…"

Debra Colvin replied Feb 23, 2012 to my new ap system diy mostly from home depot to keep costs down

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Randall Wimbish

"looks like a nice start. With a glass based tank, I'd be a bit leery about the poten…"

Debra Colvin replied Feb 19, 2012 to Louises first aquaponic system

21 May 10, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

"i think I posted something regarding this earlier. My methods aren't too pretty thou…"

Debra Colvin replied Jan 26, 2012 to Fish Tank & Grow Bed resources needed

3 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service