Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"ok, if we are thinking outside of the box then how about this... as I understand it…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 3, 2012 to Timed siphon valve - automatically alternating between constant flood and flood & drain

36 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Averan

"Thanks for publishing this Sylvia, although it has completely burst my bubble!  Only…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Feb 3, 2012 to The Future of Food and Farming

60 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by adam harwood

"Hi Connie, Thank you for your kind comments.  My grandmother-in-law is similar to t…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 28, 2012 to Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

25 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"Thanks Jonathan, It is a valid point and I think that perhaps my scales are not so…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 26, 2012 to Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

25 Feb 9, 2012

"Here is an update on the layout (overflow not added yet): "

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 26, 2012 to Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

25 Feb 9, 2012

"Thanks TCLynx, Looking at the stocking density and water heights, I MAY be able to…"

25 Feb 9, 2012

"That makes sense, Rob, I have just watched every one of your videos and they are fa…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 26, 2012 to Geothermal Heating

31 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by estevan chaparro

"Hi litano, You asked about the uses of bell siphons and loop siphons - I have both…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 26, 2012 to advantage of your system to others?

25 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"You are the Donald Trump for fish Carey!"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 26, 2012 to I need ideas for a tank full of guppies and a gold fish

9 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"I am really sorry - I have been searching around and I just cannot find the source..…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 25, 2012 to Geothermal Heating

31 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by estevan chaparro

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service