Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Chris Carr's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is one example of such a design to manage a slightly variable height in a dwc t…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 16, 2012 to System Design

16 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Carr

"Pics in his photos :) http://community.theaquaponicsource.com/photo/photo/listForCon…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 13, 2012 to CHOP System

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Carr

"The condensing fins in your AC unit are likely made of some reactive metal. The cond…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 9, 2012 to Condensation As Top Off Water?

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

"Sorry to say you are beyond my experience. The only older leave issues I have dealt…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 8, 2012 to How do I alternate calcium hydroxide with potassium carbonate?

9 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Little NYC

"Hard to say from the picture above. Hopefully that is what they are and not a fish p…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 8, 2012 to Bloodworm?

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Is the Maxicrop w/ or w/o iron? :) Iron is almost always deficient in all new aquapo…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 8, 2012 to How do I alternate calcium hydroxide with potassium carbonate?

9 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Little NYC

"Great to hear about your success! Report back about the blueberries. As I know they…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 7, 2012 to Follow Up/Bragging

4 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Paula

"Someone more experience can answer the best quantity to start with better than I can…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 7, 2012 to How do I alternate calcium hydroxide with potassium carbonate?

9 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Little NYC

"I see you already reached out to http://www.norcalaquaponics.com/ I bet they have so…"

Chris Carr replied Aug 4, 2012 to Bamboo Raft Idea

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"I'd continue with a fishless cycling until your nitrites go to 0. Just be patient."

Chris Carr replied Aug 2, 2012 to After killing all my fish,

3 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Carr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service