Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Uncategorized (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camallanus worms

Does anyone know if there is any stage of a camallanus worm that can get into the grow beds?  My tropical freshwater community tank definit…

Started by Michelle Wilson

0 Aug 19, 2018

HELP!!!! No Nitrates

We have had our aquaponics system for about 8 months and everything was running beautifully... until I forgot to turn the water off the sum…

Started by Christine

1 May 15, 2017
Reply by Rob Tolette

Vapor Bond Tape For Taping Seams

Has anybody ever used this stuff for taping seams of Dura Skrim? I'm building a new raft bed and I would love to use some leftover 6' wide…

Started by Alex Veidel

0 Sep 8, 2016

Who would you like to hear speak at the 2015 Aquaponics Fest?

The Aquaponics Fest is what happens when the Aquaponic Gardening Community unplugs for 2 days and comes together to meet in person, share i…

Started by JoAnne Bell

0 Apr 2, 2015

Looking for aquaponics seminar

I have been looking for a group that would be willing to do an aquaponics seminar. I teach 6th grade at a low income elementary school in S…

Started by Rich Willett

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Rich Willett

Introduction and a question?

I'm been interested in aquaponics for a long time, I have had aquariums for a long time and last year I began gardening(not so serious) so…

Started by David Sanchez

0 Feb 24, 2015

help with new growbeds

I am thinking about building plywood growbeds for my new system.  what kind of plywood should I use, what kind of silicone to buy to seal a…

Started by Alan Barnett

6 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Alan Barnett

new to aquaponics

Hello all, The wife and I are new to aquaponics. We are both retired and are wanting to grow our own veggies and fish. All and any advice…

Started by Larry Renegar

5 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Al Hodges

Greetings

Hello everyone,      Simple greeting. New here and am loving aquaponics and everything. Thinking of starting an aquaponics company here in…

Started by Homebrew

0 Aug 14, 2014

CEB Compressed Earth Block construction

CEB - Compresssed Earth Block is regarded as the highest quality natural building method. It can be used in construction of Aquaponics Syst…

Started by Greg Pettengill

6 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Greg Pettengill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service