Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Product Reviews and Sales (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friendly states in their news letter...

We are now offering FREE aquaponics trainings. Two years ago, one of our attendees said "I almost didn't sign up for your training, because…

Started by John E Windsor

2 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by RupertofOZ

Battery-operated air pumps

I'd be interested in hearing your experiences with battery-operated air pumps, both back-ups for power outages and portables for transporti…

Started by Shas Cho

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

FS: Sunshine System GrowPro 300 LED Panel $650

I have up to (30) Sunshine Systems GrowPanel Pro 300 LED Grow Lights for sale. 1 season old. The come in the original boxes and all lights…

Started by Christopher Meunier

5 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ryan Works

Fish Feeders

What fish feeders have you used and what you recommend or don't recommend?

Started by M Cosmo

41 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Tom McLemore

Finding the right pump to your system

Hi everyone,  I have a Washdown Pump 3.4, that came from a boathouse used to suck up Bay water to wash down the boats.  THe label says Flow…

Started by Adam Garrett-Clark

8 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Trainings - Education - Courses

Have you taken a Training at UVI - Friendly Aquaponics - Nelson Pade - MorningStar Fisherman - Australia - Elsewhere If you have can you te…

Started by M Cosmo

18 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

Billboard tarps

I was able to get some Billboard tarps in Tampa.  I could only fit 6 of them in the Trunk of my car.  They were free. I got them from Clear…

Started by M Cosmo

4 May 25, 2011
Reply by Robert McClellan

Dr. Iron

Hello everyone. I'm looking for chelated iron to add to my system and I'm not able to locate any locally. I was able to find a product call…

Started by Aaron

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Aaron

Starter Media

I just wanted to get a better idea of what kind of starter media everyone uses to sprout seed... Rockwool? Coco fiber? Filter material? Per…

Started by Ryan Chatterson

10 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Used Equipment for Sale

With Sylvia's permission, I'm starting a discussion topic about equipment for sale. Many times this may only be applicable for local pickup…

Started by Mark Simmons

9 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mark Simmons

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service