Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aphid

Hello! Can you all tell me how to effectively get rid off aphids from my cucumber leaves. I hate to see them so much. Thanks for your help.

Started by Aquaman

8 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Frank Buffone

Growing Bamboo?

Has anyone tried growing bamboo in their system? We've recently moved and I've had to scale down my lighting which has limited what I can c…

Started by Suzanne Hayes

0 Feb 5, 2017

Cucumber mosaic virus

I recently planted cucumbers in our media bed in a passive solar greenhouse and the they are not doing well and the leaves are turning yell…

Started by Christine

0 Nov 27, 2016

Ick Guard and edible plants

Hello! I am new to the aquaponics thing. Recently my fish had a bout with ick. I treated them with Ick Guard from Tetra and raised the temp…

Started by tamotter

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by paul burton

Seeding Direct to Grow Media?

I am trying to rebuild my AP system.  I have converted to a raft growbed using hydroton clay pebbles for media.  To start seeds, I have pl…

Started by Scott Mooney

4 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Janine Garfinkel

New Tomato disease/ fungus or a deficiency?

Hey all, All of my tomatoes in my large media based system have somehow contracted a horrible disease in which all of the new growth is ext…

Started by Mathew Slattery

3 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by guillaume chastagnol

Can anyone help identify these flies?

Happy Fathers Day all! My AP IBC tote system has been working great for the past year, however(and these events may not be related), my br…

Started by Mike Beckman

13 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Eddie Beuerlein

Red Lettice is not red

My Red Lettice starts with a little red, But when its fully grown no red at all. Could there be something missing from the water?

Started by Dennis Schneider

3 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Eddie Beuerlein

Dutch Bucket Corn

I am still in the planning phase of my system. I was wondering if corn would work in a dutch bucket system? Has anyone ever tried it, what…

Started by Sanford Tullis

0 May 22, 2016

Leaf Curl Problem

I am having leaves curl and I do not think that they should to the extent they are. Cucumbers just curl up and die. The tomatoes and kale s…

Started by Jim Enterline

7 May 21, 2016
Reply by Jon Paul

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service