Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Off Topic (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airstone in a compost bin to avoid Anaerobic decomposition ?

Leaving in apartment reduces my options on where to put my compost bin so smell is a big factor. Once in a while I put to much leftover whi…

Started by Nic Cantin

5 May 27, 2013
Reply by Nic Cantin

Spring Time! Happy Easter Everyone!

Started by Becky Coburn

2 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Some of my family

Bert and Erny. Gifts from a friend.  Bert is blind in 1 eye Charlie, was a wander up. Sawdust, Dusty for short.  She's the shop cat

Started by jim mckee

1 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by jim mckee

fishmas

I'm sorry but whoever thinks that the word "fishmas" is offensive is an idiot, and I've got a few other words for you, shitmas, fuckmas, as…

Started by Jake Bennett

28 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by jim mckee

Unknown animal in my garden

Hi, I was taking the pepper plants out of my raft system and putting them into half drums. Where the other peppers are. And I've planted so…

Started by Hydroponics Curacao

16 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Fishmas

To all the people that FISHMAS Offends!!   Pretend Judy Garland is singing this!! To all the real Aquaponics People .......................…

Started by Chuckeroo

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Allan Horner

Emergency/Disaster Preparedness.

Have you thought about preparing for a disaster? In the SF Bay we haven't had a Katrina, Haiti, Mid-West or Fukishima Japan level disaster…

Started by Chi Ma

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Andrea Mills

Ning - e-mail notification

I have noticed that I often don't get e-mail notifications.  Others have backed me up on that. I'd like help to resolve this problem and wo…

Started by Bob Campbell

8 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Bob Campbell

poultry dung as feed for fish

I just came across my friends farm, he is doing integrated livestock farming with fish and poultry. He has adapted 2 systems one being fr…

Started by Rajkumar Rajarajan

4 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Rajkumar Rajarajan

New logo for Japan Aquaponics - Please vote!

Hey everyone, . Japan Aquaponics needs its first proper logo, and we would love for this community to help us choose a great design.  We ha…

Started by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service