Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Aquaponic Discussions (536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neptune Systems - AquaControllers

Got one of these and getting it set up today, have a friend that set one up about 2 weeks ahead of me.    Seemed like best out of the box m…

Started by jrtroubleshooter

12 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Nate Storey

Does anyone use homeopathics in their system?

I have been studying and using homeopathics for years for my family and pet and recently I connected with a homeopath who wrote a couple bo…

Started by Teresa Torrella

16 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

What does aquaponics mean to you?

I announced today that I'm writing a book for New Society Publisher called "Aquaponic Gardening: A Step By Step Guide to Growing Vegetables…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

28 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Tawnya Sawyer

In Ground Growbeds?

now maybe my only marble is way out of place(again) but im wondering about lining a dug trench or shape with underlayment like old carpet a…

Started by Johnny Hall

9 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Co-Creating Aquaponics T.V.

Aquaponics TV Will Accelerate Planetary Artisinal Fish Farming Nice story about Tim O’Shea of Clean Fish Inc underscores need to accelerate…

Started by James J. Godsil

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

What got you into aquaponics, and why do you like it.

I'm on a quest to try and determine the key characteristics of an aquaponically minded person in order to direct my thoughts around how to…

Started by Kobus Jooste

2 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Homefire

Wicking Bed Inside Flood & Drain?

Another friend wants me to help set up her AP system. The components are a 3'x6'x7" deep grow bed and a 110 gallon tub. I don't think it is…

Started by Chi Ma

11 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Nick Rizzo

Vertical Farm in Milwaukee Moves Forward

Growing Power Will Allen, who has made Growing Power into a nationally-recognized organization is attempting to take the urban farming move…

Started by Janet Fox Driscoll

1 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Chi Ma

Kids & AquaPonics.

Are any of your kids or kids you know interested in AquaPonics? Since I don't have any of my own I show as many kids as I can. It gets them…

Started by Chi Ma

5 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Chi Ma

Using Compost for Supplemental Heating

I see a need for inexpensive water heating since everywhere in the States seems to be getting cold. Then I ran across this article. I don't…

Started by Chi Ma

11 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Chi Ma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service