Today I solved a major problem I've been having with the Arduino and temperature sensors. When I first set everything up it was working great... no issues. Then a few months ago I moved some sensors around and reconfigured a bunch of wiring, etc. and it started behaving poorly with erratic readings or error messages so I figured I must have a loose connection some where. Turns out that I needed to adjust the pull-up resistor in the circuit to a lower resistor. Whoa 'la... All sensors are…Continue
Greetings fellow aquaponic enthusiasts!
I’ve put together my aquaponic system and website to share information and my experience in development of sustainable, personal food production for better health as well as my passion for living things. I’ve always enjoyed gardening, but have struggled with the extremely short growing season here in Minnesota.
So I decided I would do something about that (besides complain) and I built a “lean-to type” of greenhouse alongside…Continue