Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Liz & Dan's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Great job, Dr. Brooks.  Really enjoyed your book!  Gave me lots of ideas... now to t…"

Liz & Dan replied Jul 29, 2017 to My New book on how to convert a splash pool to aquaponics is now available on Amazon. "The 3-Hour Farm."

5 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Dr. George B. Brooks, Jr.

"Hey Bob - how has your system fared over the summer?  Would you post an update on yo…"

Liz & Dan replied Jul 29, 2017 to Salty city water?

6 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Hey, people who build glass houses in Phoenix shouldn't throw stones at Winslow ;) I…"

Liz & Dan replied Jul 29, 2017 to High Desert aquaponics

3 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Welcome :) I'm sorry you've had such a rough time with gardening!  Your local extens…"

Liz & Dan replied Jul 28, 2017 to High Desert aquaponics

3 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Well, I'm not an expert in our local water quality, but yes city water is notoriousl…"

Liz & Dan replied Jun 11, 2017 to Salty city water?

6 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"So I'm assuming your hose water has chlorine in it?  The chlorine has probably off g…"

Liz & Dan replied Oct 29, 2016 to My husband left the water in the sump tank on - flooded our greenhouse and destroyed the system levels. I

2 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by A. Woodward

"Dr Brooks said the next class will probably be next month... I'm sure he'll post mor…"

Liz & Dan replied Apr 20, 2016 to Class in how to convert a 10 ft backyard swimming pool to aquaponics

10 Aug 10, 2016

"Ooh - I'll go write you in on the calendar now!  :)  How do I sign up for it?  I had…"

Liz & Dan replied Apr 4, 2016 to Class in how to convert a 10 ft backyard swimming pool to aquaponics

10 Aug 10, 2016

"Any chance you would be willing to do this class again?  I would love to attend, but…"

Liz & Dan replied Apr 4, 2016 to Class in how to convert a 10 ft backyard swimming pool to aquaponics

10 Aug 10, 2016

"I would take Dr Brooks up on his offer - he's an AP guru!!  Pick his brain if you ha…"

Liz & Dan replied Apr 4, 2016 to Hello everyone,

13 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Liz & Dan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service