Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

What date and time (Mountain Time zone) do you think the 2000th member will join?  As of now - 7/1/2011, at 1:00 MDT - we have 1970 members. New folks tend to join at a rate of 5 - 8 a day.

The member who comes the closest will get a free, signed version of my upcoming book, Aquaponic Gardening, when it comes out in late September.

Voting ends at noon on July 4 at noon MDT, or when that 2000th member joins, whichever comes first.  Enter your vote today!  Only one vote per person, so make it count!

(Oh, and I've taken the Members tab off the header so you can't just guess at the last minute...sneaky, huh?)

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

July 8   8:55 PM
July 9th  @ 1:00 PM
when will you quit emailing with everyone's guess??????????????????????/
July 6, 12:07 pm mdt

Timothy - you replied to a discussion, and if you did not deselect " follow" on the discussion, you will get a mail every time someone writes something here, including this comment.

To stop the e-mil you have to ensure that your settings are not to follow the discussion

timothy a sewell said:

Timothy, and anyone else who is interested, to stop getting all these emails click on where is says "Stop Following" right above the "Previous" button to not get all these replies.  Thanks, though, for all the replies!!  This is fun!

timothy a sewell said:
This certainly has been something our members seem to be enjoying!
July 7th, 5pm

7-7-11   3:47

July 6 at 9:15pm
My vote is July 6th at 7:46pm
July 7th at 7:28 in the evening.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service