Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Sylvia Bernstein's Discussions (1,038)

Discussions Replied To (884) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Will.  Your numbers look good (that pH level will come down over time), and your…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Jan 3, 2015 to New Aquaponical system - Is it doing ok?

8 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Will bryan

"What is the temperature?  We find that ours don't eat as soon as the temp drops belo…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Dec 22, 2014 to Tilapia Not Eating

6 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

"Hi Tricia.  Plants actually develop different types of root systems in different env…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Dec 22, 2014 to Why are my plants wilting?

2 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Tricia Desmarais

"I agree with Jack.  The issue is the surfactant is bad for the fish and the only way…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Nov 29, 2014 to Need help.!! Might have screwed up my cycling.

26 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by MikeH

"Another good reason for us to pull the product from TonzOf (who is listing them on W…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Nov 2, 2014 to Never would have thought Wamart would have Aquaponics

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Brent Crittenden

"Hi Randall.  I'm just not excited about having our products represented there.  It f…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Nov 2, 2014 to Never would have thought Wamart would have Aquaponics

11 Nov 3, 2014

"Yeah, it is our stuff.  It is being sold to them by a distributor we drop ship for c…"

11 Nov 3, 2014

"That's great to hear, Carson.  What did they suggest you do?  I have another custome…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Oct 6, 2014 to Bad Batch of Plant !t Media (LECA)

16 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Jeff S

"Just to put this out there...if any of you purchased the Plant!t through us let me k…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Oct 5, 2014 to Bad Batch of Plant !t Media (LECA)

16 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Jeff S

"Hi Jim.  Anyone who knows me well will tell you how much I hate drama, so I am not w…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Sep 22, 2014 to Friendly Aquaponics

17 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Jim Fisk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service