Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'system' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting my new basement system, would love feedback...

So, I am in the early stages of starting my new basement system, I needed a reason to cleanup my basement and paint the walls, Aquaponics p…

Started by John Leschorn

6 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

Hello AGC from eastern Oregon

Started by Wayne Condit

5 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

If you were starting you first system today, having the knowledge and experience you have now how large would it be?

I figure this would be an interesting topic to learn, as I with NO experience am begining the task of setting up my first system.   I'm pla…

Started by Patrick

5 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

GreenHouse Setup

in the process of building a 60 X 30 GH.  I am looking for suggestions on which is the most productive way to set up the GB. I have two IB…

Started by chris taylor Swamp Creek Farms

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

My New Indoor AP System

I built this aquaponics system specifically to be indoors. Because of that I wanted it to look good. I have a few design changes for my nex…

Started by David Hawke

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by David Hawke

Aquaponics in Chattanooga TN

A friend of mine started his aquaponics setup with one IBC and when he showed it to me I quickly became interested and we've partnered up a…

Started by David Hawke

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by David Hawke

Question:How to change hydroponic to aquaponic system & is it possible for it to be a non-recirculating system?

Hello All,   I have a 250 pot Vertigro hydroponic system that I was interested in converting to an aquaponic system. First, I must say, I a…

Started by A. Simon

21 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A. Simon

Large systems on Timed Flow

Hi all   I am currently re-visiting a commercial system dsesign and costing that I did a few years ago.  I am not all that happy with the e…

Started by Kobus Jooste

30 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by the mad german

At the end of the first evening

Here's where it stands now--testing the pump. A QuietOne 4000.

Started by Robert McClellan

5 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Be patient with water chemistry

I have noticed a number of discussions lately, and have experienced my own experiments going in the same directions sometimes - a bit too m…

Started by Kobus Jooste

22 May 5, 2011
Reply by Izzy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service