Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'iron' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Huge Deficiencies in Large AP system

I have something not right in my large raft AP system. All plants appear to have deficiencies. Need HELP!! Any suggestions.

Started by Mathew Slattery

7 May 17, 2015
Reply by Randal Duren

Organic Certification

I am in the process of getting our aquaponic system certified organic. But I have run across some hurdles that I need help with. I was usi…

Started by Max Smith

6 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

Chelated Iron byproducts

Could use a little help here.... I plan to supplement chelated iron in my aquaponics as recommended by a commercial farm in my area.  It i…

Started by James Rubasch

1 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Scott Roberts

Sluggo, anyone?

I've got a slight, though annoying, slug problem, and I'm considering using Sluggo brand slug bait and killer. From manufacturer: SLUGGO i…

Started by Jon Parr

32 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Keith Langdon

Safe Source of EDDHA iron

I am trying to determine which EDDHA Iron product is safe. I have read that some products contain heavy metals such as lead. Post any prod…

Started by Conrad Chin-Yee

1 May 29, 2013
Reply by George

Chelated Iron Dosing - Is there such a thing as a preventive dosing?

Is there a specific dosing of chelated iron that one can add to his system as a preventive dosing! I know that when you see yellow leaf ap…

Started by Roger Pilon

91 May 12, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

Measuring stuff.

How to know if I have enough potassium / magnesium / iron / salt in my system. My system seemed to be stabilized with PH running around 7…

Started by Bart

16 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Bart

Maxicrop

I just picked up some powder Maxicrop for my little 20 gallon system and was curious to how much of the powder I am suppose to use.  The…

Started by Daniel Budfuloski

3 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Daniel Budfuloski

Dead Tilapia

I really should be smarter and keep a better record of everything. On July 7th I added chelated Iron to my system because the plants were l…

Started by Moses Greengrass

19 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Maxicrop plus iron

Hi all, I've seen a fair bit of discussion about using Maxicrop with and without iron, but I didn't see any rule of thumb for how much to a…

Started by Patrick Roche

1 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service