Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'aquaponics' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bringing pH down in a commercial system

The pH from our tap is about 8.1, and with the addition of some gravel beds and seaweed extract, it has reached a high of 8.5. We have two…

Started by Kevin Gorham

12 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Eric Warwick

My First system

My aquaponic system set up in a small bedroom underneath a windowsill. The system consists of: A bench made from a water bed frame, milk c…

Started by Sean Short

8 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Paul Reeves

Biochar as a Aquaponic Substrate

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the world of aquaponics and have been reading up on it for the past couple of days trying to finds ways to make…

Started by Raylard

15 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Jim Hall

Central European Aquaponic Jamboree

Hello fellow AP-ers! I'm Matej from Slovenia, I've been working on AP for the past 5 years and a year ago I've met a fellow AP enthusiast…

Started by Matej Leskovec

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by savino

Newbie wants to get clued-up...

Hi all! Yip, I'm new to the forum and to the topic of aquaponics, however, I am a fast mover and have decided to build my own system at ho…

Started by Richard Joseph

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by Richard Joseph

I am in the planning stages

Hi all. I am very pleased to find your forum and all the helpful information I have read here, and so many enthusiastic members. :)) I am i…

Started by Morgan Mayfair

5 May 4, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Creatures of the Aquaponics

I tend to spend time day and night in observing my aquaponics systems. I have found a few things at night, especially using LED lights, tha…

Started by Jim Hall

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Jim Hall

Is Whopper really a Tilapia?

I am wondering if Whopper is a Tilapi? Anyone know? If so, what kind?

Started by Jim Hall

0 Mar 21, 2012

Weird floating fungus(??) and dying goldfish

I have a mini vertical (stackable grow ups) with a 20 gallon basin full of water.  Up until a few weeks ago, I had a very healthy group of…

Started by Jaime Richards

16 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

indoor fish tank setup questions

So I have a 75gal freshwater aquarium that has been set up for about '4 yrs. I recently set up a back yard ap system and thought of my indo…

Started by JRComito

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service