Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raising Carbonates without raising PH

Hello, I am just starting my flood and drain system. My system cycled, and I added some gold fish to start with. My PH was 6.8. Ammonia 0,…

Started by Richard Kowalski

24 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Alex Veidel

Mixing Catfish and Tilapia

I am new to aquaponics but I am very excited about it. I am still in the planning stages of my system so I am exploring all the best ideas…

Started by Hollis Armstrong

0 Feb 12, 2015

Hybrid Aquaponics Raft and Media

Hello, I am starting a new system blind (I live in Germany - no aquaponics here yet). I really need help w/ my Raft and Media design. - any…

Started by Sharon Ritter

11 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by R.K. Castillo

Artificial Rock Formations (concrete over mesh?)

I am looking for the product that is used to make artificial rock formations. If anyone has any input I sure would appreciate it.  I have s…

Started by Craig Shevlin

3 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Steve R

Custom DIY systems made from wood palettes and liner

I've been working for the past month to design a bunch of CHOP2 systems that use cheap and readily available materials, but that also look…

Started by Averan

0 Jul 18, 2013

Trouble Shooting

Hello All, I'm new to aquaponics and a teacher. I have a small, flood-drain system for my classroom - 70 gallon growbed, 50 gallon tank. I…

Started by Paul Sommers

6 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

sharing cycled water and media with a new system

I have a system doing well in my basement, beans starting, and my first pea blossom. Lettuce is really starting to take off, but things are…

Started by ods

3 May 29, 2013
Reply by ods

My tester system in freezing San Diego

Hello all!  Im new here and new to aquaponics.  Thought I would show off what I came up with for my first system.  I don't even have nitrit…

Started by HAYDUKE

12 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by HAYDUKE

Galvanized steel 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" pipe fittings?

Hey Folks, it's been awhile for me to post here. Just wondering if anyone has a link to some good Galvanized Pipe type fittings such as "T"…

Started by Greg McCord

0 Jan 16, 2013

Flood and Drain Cycle Timing

Hello, I am a newbie setting up my first system and I had a cycling time question, I have a 100 gallon system and a large pump, my flood an…

Started by Mario

4 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by RupertofOZ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service