Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ben, What is the height of your grow bed out of curiosity?  Usually the top of t…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 4, 2012 to bell siphon question

23 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Wil Miles

"Yup, as other have said here the dust will eventually settle out of its own accord -…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 4, 2012 to Hydroton Dust

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"I know this may sound strange - but with these cheaper feeder fish they can sometime…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 4, 2012 to Dying Goldfish : What's Up?

9 Jan 4, 2012

"I have similar discussions (arguments? ;-) with my wife about the buzzing and splash…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 4, 2012 to Reduce Water Pump and Siphon Noise

7 Jan 10, 2012

"How long has your system been running and what media are you using?  As Michael said…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 4, 2012 to Filter for water

5 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Nate Storey

"Oakhurst.... Please don't try to promote this as aquaponics... it just isn't... and…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Dec 31, 2011 to Oakhurst Aquaponics

41 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Jane

"Hey there, Usually when you start thinking about growbeds then whilst there are man…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Dec 20, 2011 to Perfect grow bed size?

4 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Hey Wes, Just wanted to catch up and see how you are getting on with your design...…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Dec 13, 2011 to New system design that I want to try out

36 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by wes

"Sorry H, I wrote something, and then looked again at the diagram and think that I ha…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Dec 12, 2011 to New system design that I want to try out

36 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by wes

"Another thing I have tried in the past is to do it in Excel.  Make the grid so that…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Dec 12, 2011 to New system design that I want to try out

36 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by wes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service