Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"If you can answer the following questions, I might be able to help you choose the pr…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Feb 12, 2013 to 55 Gallon blue drums

9 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"I would have to say that’s a BIG NO ! … Worm leachate from a Vermiculture unit is al…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 28, 2012 to Worm juice

19 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"I like your logo !  If it is the one in the upper left corner of your website, I wou…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 28, 2012 to New logo for Japan Aquaponics - Please vote!

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"This is common sense and I agree !  Being prepared for any kind of emergency is just…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 28, 2012 to Emergency/Disaster Preparedness.

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Andrea Mills

"Regarding the use of animal poop to supplement for fish feed ??  Not a smart idea !…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 28, 2012 to poultry dung as feed for fish

4 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Rajkumar Rajarajan

"I always use the old Boy Scout Motto ... " Be Prepared " I do not use cheap equipmen…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 24, 2012 to Good deal on pumps?

10 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Bob Rogers aka The White Lion

"I would also look into using PEX Pipe for plumbing your system. It is very flexible…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 24, 2012 to Plumbing Questions

17 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

"I would suggest " Intermatic " for a timer control unit. Intermatic produces a great…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 24, 2012 to Short Range Cycle Timers

43 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Roger

"Why would you expend the time cutting threads ?  there are so many fittings with the…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 24, 2012 to Anyone Cutting threads on PVC?

9 Oct 24, 2012

"I wouldn't trust my fishes lives with a cheap pump made in China. Nothing made in Ch…"

Bob Rogers aka The White Lion replied Oct 24, 2012 to Good deal on pumps?

10 Oct 24, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service