Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Lonny Harper's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a good thread.  I"m cycling my system right and experiencing the same issues…"

Lonny Harper replied Sep 17, 2011 to pH Moderation

42 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Michael Brown

"Carey, what kind of fish do you have.  I've heard a heard from a few people recently…"

Lonny Harper replied Aug 29, 2011 to Does anyone know of specific plant(s) types that can be fed to tilapia & Koi?

39 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by David Waite

"What about Seechem Prime?  Does anybody know if that is safe.  I've tried contacting…"

Lonny Harper replied Jul 23, 2011 to Question regarding the safety of sodium thiosulfate to dechlorinate water

24 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Hank Paloci

"The chloramine is my biggest obstacle to getting my system started.  The vitamin C s…"

Lonny Harper replied Jul 23, 2011 to Question regarding the safety of sodium thiosulfate to dechlorinate water

24 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Hank Paloci

"I'm still trying to figure out the chloramine thing too.  I'm getting close to cycli…"

Lonny Harper replied Jul 22, 2011 to Question regarding the safety of sodium thiosulfate to dechlorinate water

24 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Hank Paloci

"Are those all IBC Totes wrapped in that stuff?  It is not only functional, but a ver…"

Lonny Harper replied Jun 2, 2011 to Finally Done! Greenhouse IBC AP System

8 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by adam.francis

"What is the metallic material that is wrapped around your tank and grow bed?  Is tha…"

Lonny Harper replied May 25, 2011 to Finally Done! Greenhouse IBC AP System

8 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by adam.francis

"The filter and softener are all one unit.  I don't know which it goes through first.…"

Lonny Harper replied May 22, 2011 to Reverse Osmosis

9 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Paul Westberg

"A Southern California event would be nice!"

Lonny Harper replied May 21, 2011 to Aquaponics Conference and Association Website Tag Line

35 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by wes

"Johann, I'm gonna look into that some more.  I have a whole house filter that runs w…"

Lonny Harper replied May 21, 2011 to Reverse Osmosis

9 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Paul Westberg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service