Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

System Problems/Issues (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nitrate droped on the cycled system

Dear All, I got my aquaponics systems setup and system is cycled about 1 month and half now, i got a hybrid of EBB, DWC, and NFT integrate…

Started by Kanratana Kok

2 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Rob Nash

What are these bugs??

Can anyone tell me what kind of bugs these are? They've been hanging out under my big broccoli leaves and it seems like they're leaving web…

Started by Chris Haislet

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

Aphids

Just found aphids on my eggplant.  They like the bottoms of the leaves.  While turning up leaves and cleaning them off I spotted one of tho…

Started by Danny Hamilton

0 Dec 7, 2013

Heating greenhouse with Kerosene Heater

We, my son Tom, and I built a 96ft X 30ft greenhouse for growing and selling tomatoes this year.  We have one rocket stove and were in the…

Started by John Swedlund

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Steve R

Stunted Growth

Howdy,  Got a problem.  Squash grow about two inches long and stop.  Plants are robust looking but small as well.  Suspect nutrition.  Nitr…

Started by Danny Hamilton

8 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Danny Hamilton

Ph Crash

To start I am fishless cycling my system which has a 75 gal aquarium, 28 gal sump and 50 gal Rubbermaid stock tank as a grow bed.   To comb…

Started by Suzanne Hayes

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Keith Rowan

Issues with my plants

Hi All! This is my first post on an Aquaponics Forum! I am sort of new to Aquaponics. I have had my system for a few months now. Everythin…

Started by Ahnaliese Dunn

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Robert J

What are these worms???

Hello Folks! So I was cleaning my bio filter this past week and if fount these nasty looking red worms in there... Don't know what they are…

Started by Noah Howard

7 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Noah Howard

Dead Fish

Hi all, We have setup 2 small systems on our balcony 7 months ago and everything been growing well and healthy. Got 6 goldfish in my tub an…

Started by tatas cat

1 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Dead Fish

So here's the deal.  I started cycling my system about a month ago and added fish and plants a little over a week ago.  The fish lived for…

Started by Matthew Kincaid

8 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Jon Paul

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service