Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Vegetables Won't Grow [HELP]

I live in North Florida and I have  200 gallon pond with 100 fish in it.  Fish are doing fine and the plants are NOT thriving.  They are ba…

Started by Barry

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

nutrient testing

So, things are going well. My indoor mini-system (30gal) is up and running (started cycling in August, added plants and seaweed extract in…

Started by Lora Outcelt

7 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

EGAD! found out BT kills earthworms.

http://www.houseofsalesinc.com/organa/as_the_worm_turns.htm     I have been trying to up the amount of earthworms in my grow beds, and I wa…

Started by halemart

11 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by halemart

Garden looking good except spinach????

I have a small bedroom garden started two months ago. It's a 30 gallon fish tank and 10 gallon grow bed 1.5 ft. by 2.75 ft. I cycled with a…

Started by Eric Blewitt

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Guide to Plant deficiencies.

A guide by one of the guys from another forum I frequent. Nutrient Deficiency Chart for Plants Nitrogen: Leaves to show effects first: Old …

Started by Chi Ma

27 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Peter Shaw

Tomato Plants dropping blossoms

I notice that my tomato plant started bearing a few days ago.  From the 12 plants; I saw about 2 dozen tomatoes looking nice and big.  Now…

Started by Tropical Aquaponics

4 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

help My seeds did not sprout!!!!!!!!!!

My thumb is blue not green,, I put some of the wolly stuff they sell in net pots placed in a tray of water about half way up the pots and o…

Started by John Jay

5 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by John Jay

Do you know what this is??

Hi All, I planted just a few plants in rockwool, until my system is done. It's been about 2 weeks and I started to see a few things.  1. br…

Started by A. Simon

1 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Tomatoes busting?

I have a problem with my tomatoes busting before they turn ripe.  They are in the ground, and both plants its the same thing. Any ideas as…

Started by DJ Bisson Jr

5 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by DJ Bisson Jr

Moringa?

Hi, Just got some seeds from Echonet.com.  I dont think they're the best option for aquaponics due to their large size and the fact that th…

Started by Josh

4 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Conrad Chin-Yee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service