Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

aquaponic asparagus

in my soil garden, one of my favorite crops is asparagus.... anyone try it in aquaponics? if u have details id appreciate learning how you…

Started by M reed B

5 May 18, 2014
Reply by Blooms-n-Bees Lavender & Honey

What is the most big resistant plant for aquaponics?

Lots of bugs where I live.  Eating my kale, lettuce, collard greens, etc.  I would like to plant something I don't have to spray and manage…

Started by Gary Wong

12 May 5, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

how to pollinate plants indoorss

I am new to this in fact my totes will be delivered this weekend to start setting up my system. I have been reading and I can not find anyt…

Started by Ron Hogue

14 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Deborah Eilert

Bugs and Spotty Leafs

I just harvested my green beans and snow peas and I have started to notice an influx of blackish/brownish bugs or pores on the bottom of th…

Started by Matthew Ewert

6 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Matthew Ewert

Plants drowning?

How do I know if my plants are drowning? I added about 8 spinach plants already started into my growbed a couple of weeks ago and 5 of them…

Started by Robert

8 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Robert

wilting plants

Hi, we planted these and they started to take off. Now they are all of a sudden starting to wilt?? Our PH is good, temperature good, no amm…

Started by Matthew Ewert

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Thomas Reynolds

Can I use GHE Bio-essentials?

Hi all, Does anyone know / use this product? http://gb.eurohydro.com/bio_essentials.html I ordered some but read "aquaponics" where they…

Started by Johan Prins

0 Mar 13, 2014

Tomatoes and Bananas in Aquaponics

Hello. Has anybody here xperienced watery tomatoes from aquaponics?  Are we doing something wrong because our tomatoes are watery, instead…

Started by Yusuf Mario Germino

0 Mar 10, 2014

How Often Do You Spray?

In the last 2 months we had an outbreak on thrips that killed everything in our aquaponics.  So we sprayed some spinosad and pulled out the…

Started by R.K. Castillo

2 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

looking for growth rate info

I am looking for information on the growth rate of plants in aquaponics systems. It would be great if this information were from studies, c…

Started by Danny Stanford

0 Feb 17, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service