Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Basic and Useful Info (1,489)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Density Capacity

Hello Guys, Am happy to be here. I have sweated to find an apprentice group from which i could learn more more fishing. I have recently bee…

Started by Godfrey Kinene

3 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Godfrey Kinene

Free hot tub for new system

Hi I have a hot tub that I was going to use to build an aquaponics system but I am unfortunately no longer going to build it. I was going t…

Started by Kelly

0 Oct 29, 2018

Tips on  2 component waterproofing in harsh environments

it is very difficult to think about building leakage because of the simply be ruined by rainwaters. very little leaks up in your roof are o…

Started by rajaandraja

0 Oct 12, 2018

A Better Way to Grow

Anyone up for a discussion on this "A Better Way to Grow" - system, or willing to share some ideas relating to technical aspects of the des…

Started by hendrik barwise

0 Oct 6, 2018

ZipGrow Towers for Sale

I have 135 ZipGrow towers in the 6'8" length that have been used for two cycles. They're still in great shape, and I can help ship to anywh…

Started by Dana Evans

1 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by Jan Barber-Doyle

Greenhouse Poly Film as Bed Liner?

I'm struggling to find any information as to whether I can use Polyethylene Greenhouse Film as a liner for my grow beds.  My instincts tell…

Started by Rodney

6 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Jessica Gao

Aquarium moving

We are moving soon and need someone to move our 100 Gallon Glass aquarium.  Last move we did our selves with friends, bu they have moved an…

Started by Suzanne Hayes

0 Jun 6, 2018

family size automatic sprouting machine

how to build a family size sprouting machine that is electricity-free yet fully automatic. Just load beans and water. Put it in a dark plac…

Started by Billy Cheung

0 May 26, 2018

Kitchen Table Automatic Sprouting Machine (Electricity-Free)

Why not build a sprouting machine using food containers. It is electricity-free yet fully automatic and will not use stink recycled water.…

Started by Billy Cheung

0 May 26, 2018

Make your own Auto dosing solution potasium carbonate

Has anyone made their own ph up solution to be used with and auto dosing system? Specifically potasium carbonate? Thanks, Rich K

Started by Richard Kowalski

0 May 21, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service