Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Basic and Useful Info (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AXIS calcined diatomaceous earth

Has anyone every thought of using Axis as a grow media? I am thinking of trying a test bed to see how it performs. I would liek any feedbac…

Started by Tom Barnhardt

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Tom Barnhardt

Need Help.

Hi to all. I'm Nagaraj from India. I am very much interested in setting up a similar system here after seeing various presentations in diff…

Started by Nagaraj

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Knowmore09

Grow tray depth?

Hi Im in the process of designing my indoor aquaponics setup.  I will have 4x8' of ebb+flow tray in my system.  My question is about the de…

Started by AJ Grottke

4 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Starting seeds indoors for my aquaponics system... In soil...

Hello everyone, Just wanted to post a little something about starting seeds for my aquaponics system. I've seen the soilcube maker things…

Started by Edward Pozek

6 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Johann

Humidity indoors

I am interested to hear from people with indoor systems.   My parental figures who think I will always be their "baby" were worried about m…

Started by Burton

29 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Fishwater in hydroponics?

So I was thinking the other day about my future system and was wondering if anyone has tried this and if my concerns are founded or not.  …

Started by Burton

12 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Are these aphids?

Found these on my lettuce today :(  Are these aphids?   How should I treat them?

Started by Paige Powell

7 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by chris taylor Swamp Creek Farms

Looking for Aquaponic systems

Hi iam posting this to see if there would be any Aquaponics systems that might be be in the area say a 50 mile radius of Springfield/Boliva…

Started by Tazz

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Allen Busiek

A SIMPLE PERMACULTURE SELF STEERED AQUA POOL SYSTEM,TRANSITIONING TO A MANAGE ONE?

Hello group! Its good to be able to relate to this site,to learn and share. I was asked on the sign up and also by TCLYNX what type of Aqap…

Started by A "Dee". Deville

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

sa 5-11-26 hydroponic special fertilizer, anyone using it, if so how did it work?

I am going to try it, just wanted to know if anyone has tried it.

Started by Randy Moss

8 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by RupertofOZ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service