Trying to get our new system up and running. Had to make a decision yesterday. We could not afford pond lined for our grow beds just yet. I used a new tarp I had laying around and put visqueen over that. I know this will not hold. If I can get one year out of it I will be happy. Yes this means I will have to dig it all out. I just did not want to miss our growing season for this year.
Added by Dave Mannina on April 25, 2012 at 5:58pm — No Comments