Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Sylvia Bernstein's Discussions (1,038)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jack.  EC (electrical conductivity) meters are totally useless in aquaponics beca…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Oct 27, 2014 to Total Dissolved Solids or Electrical Conductivity Meters

2 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Jack Dunbar

"Thanks for that, Rebecca!   Phil, it isn't recommended just to add worm castings to…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Jun 9, 2012 to "worm friendly" media

76 May 6, 2015
Reply by Tim Wilson

"Christopher, you are going to want to look for about 3/4" gravel this time around...…"

76 May 6, 2015
Reply by Tim Wilson

"I have lots of worms in both my expanded clay beds and my gravel beds.  I think the…"

76 May 6, 2015
Reply by Tim Wilson

"Thanks for making this announcement, Rick! I'm at the Mother Earth News Fair right n…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Jun 2, 2012 to Celebrate one of our own

4 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Brent Wheeler

"Hi Dy.  You will find that I am very, very hesitant to ever say anything bad about a…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Dec 11, 2011 to Earth Solutions Farm in the Box Systems

9 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Happy to jump in and give you some thoughts, Paul, but need to know big of a tank, h…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Aug 21, 2011 to my tank is too big?

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Hi Dale.  You might find these "rules of thumb" helpful - http://aquaponicscommunity…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Jul 21, 2011 to My plans for aquaponics..........Please critique and give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and hope to remain very teachable.your comments

6 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Brent Shetley

"Well said, Leo. I came from the hydroponic side of the aquaponic equation.  I was th…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied May 22, 2011 to A trip to the hydroponic store

15 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by John Nelson

"Me either.  A single inflow has been sufficient.  The waste distributes itself throu…"

Sylvia Bernstein replied Apr 26, 2011 to Flood distribution in media bed

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by RW

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service