Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jonathan Farrand's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know about the vitamin C additive but it does sound interesting. I usually jus…"

Jonathan Farrand replied May 5, 2012 to I need help finding a direction to look for the solution to my dieing fish

10 May 5, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"As an an aquarium and planted aquarium keeper first I agree 100% don't over think th…"

Jonathan Farrand replied May 5, 2012 to I need help finding a direction to look for the solution to my dieing fish

10 May 5, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"I have slightly over populated my karp colony and I can tell when the water is bad j…"

10 May 5, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"I would start by checking you ammonia, nitrites, and nitrate levels with the basic a…"

10 May 5, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"I am using cheap-o gold fish too. Just like dog breeds matter. Fish stock does too.…"

Jonathan Farrand replied Jan 3, 2012 to contaminated pond

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jovan Johnson

"Great idea Sheri with the dual purpose!  "

Jonathan Farrand replied Dec 20, 2011 to pvc?

12 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Sheri Schmeckpeper

"Youtube aquaponic grow towers. I youtubed alot before I found this site. It helped.  "

Jonathan Farrand replied Dec 20, 2011 to pvc?

12 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Sheri Schmeckpeper

"I agree Brian with "people that are negative don't get my business and people that a…"

Jonathan Farrand replied Dec 4, 2011 to A trip to the hydroponic store

15 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by John Nelson

"Aparently growshop people are completly stupid and narrow minded or they just fear w…"

Jonathan Farrand replied Sep 16, 2011 to A trip to the hydroponic store

15 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by John Nelson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service