Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Leo White Bear's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you I'll do that"

Leo White Bear replied May 4, 2013 to Tank Ratio enhancement through carnivorous fish

58 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"TC-   Depending on where you are growing the trout, AND the species, they can run in…"

Leo White Bear replied May 4, 2013 to Tank Ratio enhancement through carnivorous fish

58 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Jim, William   I agree with you totally.  Get started with your aquaponics system, W…"

58 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Robert-   I agree with you whole heartedly.  If modern society was to collapse where…"

Leo White Bear replied May 2, 2013 to Tank Ratio enhancement through carnivorous fish

58 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Here are a couple of links you may be interested in, I'll link to a few more later w…"

Leo White Bear replied May 2, 2013 to Tank Ratio enhancement through carnivorous fish

58 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"I am sure that Mr Hallum is not using the 1/1 ratio fish to gallon ratio.  I looked…"

58 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"William- Sooner or later your fish will die, they will succum to NITRATE poisoning.…"

Leo White Bear replied Apr 30, 2013 to is it possible to "Over-Cycle" your system???

23 May 3, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

"John-   If you re-read my reply, I stated that a water change should be done to remo…"

Leo White Bear replied Apr 30, 2013 to is it possible to "Over-Cycle" your system???

23 May 3, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

"William-   The link below will bring up a you tube video of Murry Hallum demonstrate…"

Leo White Bear replied Apr 28, 2013 to Tank Ratio enhancement through carnivorous fish

58 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Sorry brad, my fat fingers on a small keyboard again, that's a 2% solution of bleach…"

Leo White Bear replied Apr 28, 2013 to is it possible to "Over-Cycle" your system???

23 May 3, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service