Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

What date and time (Mountain Time zone) do you think the 2000th member will join?  As of now - 7/1/2011, at 1:00 MDT - we have 1970 members. New folks tend to join at a rate of 5 - 8 a day.

The member who comes the closest will get a free, signed version of my upcoming book, Aquaponic Gardening, when it comes out in late September.

Voting ends at noon on July 4 at noon MDT, or when that 2000th member joins, whichever comes first.  Enter your vote today!  Only one vote per person, so make it count!

(Oh, and I've taken the Members tab off the header so you can't just guess at the last minute...sneaky, huh?)

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well seeing as the 2nd had like twice the normal number of people joining, I still think we could get there today.

Am I too Late to guess?

How about  July 8, 8:48 a.m. ?  That's my guess.

- Converse

Not too late, Converse!  I plan to cut off voting at noon MST...that's in 3 hours...
7 July, 10:20 AM

Voting is now closed!  Good luck everyone!! (I feel like a blackjack dealer...)

Is there anyway you can clue us in on how many members there at this point???
Yep!  1994... as of 12:52 MDT

Well, I over shot about 3 days!

Maybe we could get a discount on the book? Never hurts to ask.

Exciting times we are in with knowledge of Aquaponics, the world is in a world of hurt and need us to come on line soon.

Sylvia Bernstein said:

Nope...never hurts!  We are actually pre-selling it on our website for 30% off list (...the price will go up when it comes out). Check it out here if you are interested.

John Nelson said:

Well, I over shot about 3 days!

Maybe we could get a discount on the book? Never hurts to ask.

Exciting times we are in with knowledge of Aquaponics, the world is in a world of hurt and need us to come on line soon.

Sylvia Bernstein said:

WE JUST HIT 2000 MEMBERS!  She is a woman named Gunner from Durango, CO who joined at 7:56 this morning, the 5th.  

The closest guess was by Green Acre Organics who guessed the 5th at 11:42 a.m. - Congratulations, Green Acres, and Thanks to everyone who participated!!  Woot!  Woot!

go green!

Sylvia Bernstein said:

WE JUST HIT 2000 MEMBERS!  She is a woman named Gunner from Durango, CO who joined at 7:56 this morning, the 5th.  

The closest guess was by Green Acre Organics who guessed the 5th at 11:42 a.m. - Congratulations, Green Acres, and Thanks to everyone who participated!!  Woot!  Woot!

Congrats guys..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service