Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners


Views: 2625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Top Picture - Box scraping trough sites.

Picture 2 - The site prior to any aquaponic build out. The crop is dirt grown hydrangas. All of this will become aquaponic growing areas.

Picture 3 - 50 ft media bed to the far right, 96 ft double DWC trough area leveled and ready to build out.

Picture 4 - Priming, priming and more priming followed by three top coats of paint.

Wow. Ambitious project. Best of luck. Please keep us updated on your project.

Thanks Dennis.



Dennis Jay said:

Wow. Ambitious project. Best of luck. Please keep us updated on your project.

Awesome Kenji. Give me an address and a time you're there, an I'll come help for a day.

very nice! 

What do you plan on growing for produce?

best of luck with you endeavor!

Ambitious indeed...

Mind if I ask what's the projected Capex for each stage??

Pretty amazing project, please keep us updated.

Steve


Jon, I sent you an e-mail. Give me a call, I'd like to get together regarding rafts and plugs.
Jon Parr said:

Awesome Kenji. Give me an address and a time you're there, an I'll come help for a day.

Confidential...Sorry. But I will say it costs a lot to start up a project this size. .
 
RupertofOZ said:

Ambitious indeed...

Mind if I ask what's the projected Capex for each stage??

Lettuce, basil, other herbs, tomato, eggplant, water cress, and anything that will grow in a media or dwc system. We will be providing custom growing for chefs as well.
 
Jim Troyer said:

very nice! 

What do you plan on growing for produce?

best of luck with you endeavor!

Sweet..was out that way for a drive. whenever you are ready for a tour lettuce know

No worries Kenji.. thought that might be the case...

And thought that it must be costing a fair bit... 


 
Kenji Snow said:

Confidential...Sorry. But I will say it costs a lot to start up a project this size. .
 
RupertofOZ said:

Ambitious indeed...

Mind if I ask what's the projected Capex for each stage??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service