Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving !

Enjoy that 'turkey' or that big ol' ham.....just remember, you 'are' what you eat !  :-)

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very happy Thanksgiving to you too, David! I'll be munching on a Mushroom, Walnut Terrine that has become a Thanksgiving favorite with my pescetarian family and bringing banana cream pies. Yum!
I like vegans.rastas and pescetarians.....they leave more grass fed beef for the rest of us.. :-)

Sylvia Bernstein said:
A very happy Thanksgiving to you too, David! I'll be munching on a Mushroom, Walnut Terrine that has become a Thanksgiving favorite with my pescetarian family and bringing banana cream pies. Yum!
We also wish you, your family and all AQ Community Members a blessed, peaceful and a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the food that we are fortunate enough to eat and Cheers!
Hi Sylvia, Hope you know I was teasing :-) Actually the Mushroom, Walnut Terrine sounds interesting. How about a recipe ? Maybe even start a post where we could list a favorite recipe ?

Sylvia Bernstein said:
Oh, I think I knew that somehow... :). I'm totally used to it - been this way for 10 years now. My personal choice - no judgement of you carnivores.

The terrine is great, and even better because my sister-in-law is making it! Kinda like a crunchy meatloaf. If I remember next week I'll post the recipe.

Sitting at DIA now. Got here 3 hours early in anticipation of a disaster that didn't happen. Took the bus because we were afraid of how full the lots would be, and the bus was an unexpected express. The security line only took 15 minutes. We are the first ones at the gate...with a power outlet and wi-fi. Yahoo!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - 2011

We also wish you, your family and all AQ Community Members a blessed, peaceful and a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the food that we are fortunate enough to eat and Cheers!

God bless :-)

Wishing every one a safe and a blessed Thanksgiving !

It's been a year since some of us have read this posting,  Hope we can pull it back up in another year,  and count even more to be thankful for

Happy Thanksgiving David and all the aquapons out there.  I just wrote a big blog and realized that it probably wouldn't come out until tomorrow as everyone is enjoying family and friends.  We are 2 to 5 hours behind everyone on the mainland so It takes us a while to get it straight.  Just wanted you to know I love you all for your contributions on this site.  They have helped me so much.  I hope we are all munching on food from our fish and water gardens.  As Sahib says God Bless.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service