You can't bottle/store it for any period as it will be overcome with anaerobic bacteria which smells lousy and when used on soil based plants will harm them by the toxins they produce. However, you can dry it and use it to fertilize your plants when needed.
So what about a day or so? How do you dry it?
A day may be too long as these bacteria multiply very quickly. You can pass it through a sieve ( fine mesh ), spread it in direct sunlight, or by artificial drying (oven ).
Then after drying it, do you just add it to water for fertilizer?
Is there anything you can add to give it a shelf life?
Adding water to the dried waste will allow the nutrient to become available to the plant roots. Since these bacteria multiply in the absence of oxygen a constant adequate oxygen supply will extend shelf life and over a period of time releases all its nutrients to the stored water . You can, if you wish, also freeze it.