Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Anybody know where I can get some 3/8 inch (inner diameter) black flexible tubing?

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Home depot in the pond area should have some. Hydroponics/Indoor gardening stores would have it - usually by the foot.

Hi Dan

Check out  Drs Foster and Smith. They carry a big line of aquatic supplies for ponds and aquariums. I've bought a lot of stuff from them and if you buy I think if it's over $45. it's free shipping.

Found it.Thanks guys!

Reply to Discussion


© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service