Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'lettuce' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best varieties of lettuce?

What are the best varieties of lettuce for a raft bed this time of year? I'm about to finish a 288 sq. ft. raft and I want to plant the rig…

Started by Josiah Sherman

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Josiah Sherman

Lettuce harvest advice needed

Ok so im new here and to Aquaponics! We are growing lettuce...when we harvest we are washing and drying and then placing in a clamshell....…

Started by Cindi

1 May 24, 2016
Reply by Pieter Swanevelder

Need Advice On My Indoor Aquaponic Lettuce & Crawfish/Tilapia

My system had been no improvement on the plant since few weeks ago. Been keep trying few different way to find the root cause and solution…

Started by Jerry Wei Jie

7 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Alex Gray

Sprout spacing after broadcasting seeds

Hi, I used the 'broadcasting seeds' method mentioned on the aquaponic source website to plant leaf lettuce a couple of weeks ago and the r…

Started by Carson Miller

3 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Carson Miller

Heat Tolerant Lettuce

Summer is approaching, and I was wondering if anybody has any "tried and true" varieties of heat tolerant lettuce that they love to use dur…

Started by Alex Veidel

0 May 9, 2013

Lettuce Not Standing Up

I have some lettuce growing but it all just falls down...it's not standing up.   Any ideas why?   Did I plant the lettuce too high?  And th…

Started by R.K. Castillo

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by R.K. Castillo

Bug problems...

I have had bug issues with my A/P system since I started it. First all my lettuce got eaten by catepillers, then several weeks later I repl…

Started by Daniel

2 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by jim mckee

Rookie, please help!

This is my first post. The tips of my lettuce, and other greens start getting dry and crispy, and the illness is working its way down, leav…

Started by Sunny Oettel

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

what works best for growing lettuce,nft,or dwc.

Hey A.G.C. friends I've almost got my system built and interested in growing lettuce.So like to know what method works best,the NFT,or DWC.…

Started by Craig Hannaford

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Craig Hannaford

Leggy, thin, and/or lenky plants

Hi guys, I've got a relatively new AP system (roughly 4 months old) that I've started pretty everything in it from seed. My question is reg…

Started by Jeremy Wheaton

35 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Wheaton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service