Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'indoor' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Nitrates NFT

I work in a restaurant that has a 800 gallon NFT aquaponics system inside the restaurant. We have been in operation for 4 years, and about…

Started by Rachel Schipull

0 Jul 25, 2018

What do You use to adjust your pH?

I'm curious as to what people use to adjust the pH levels in their aquaponics systems?

Started by Katie D

48 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

Need Advice On My Indoor Aquaponic Lettuce & Crawfish/Tilapia

My system had been no improvement on the plant since few weeks ago. Been keep trying few different way to find the root cause and solution…

Started by Jerry Wei Jie

7 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Alex Gray

How to build an indoor Aquaponic System

I wrote a couple of blog posts describing how I built my indoor Aquaponic system, and thought some of you might be interested in reading:ht…

Started by Daniel

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

Hey Gang!  Thought I'd share my setup with you.  It's not pretty but it works.  I chose to enter aquaponics to keep my water change bill do…

Started by Paul Letby

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

First Time "Cycling"

Hello, I am new to AP as well as this site. I have my system set up and tested. I have everything except for seeds and fish. I need to "cy…

Started by m4gaujan

7 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by m4gaujan

Sugar Snap Peas suddenly died

Hello, I have a relatively new small indoor system.  I recently added some more fish to increase the nutrients, since what I had wasn't ne…

Started by Nathan

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by RW

indoor fish tank setup questions

So I have a 75gal freshwater aquarium that has been set up for about '4 yrs. I recently set up a back yard ap system and thought of my indo…

Started by JRComito

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Indoor (basement) DWC Aquaponics System Version 0.2

Hello everybody, I'm Gabriele, 35 years old, Italian.I moved in Canada on September 2009 with my wife. I have been studying English for the…

Started by Gabriele Barocci

16 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Gabriele Barocci

New Gardeners - How To Check Your pH Level

A quick how-to video on checking pH levels in your hydroponic or aquaponic garden. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeJtGkKKylg

Started by Katie D

0 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service