Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'ibc' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

less then a week away from adding fish, final thoughts on heating options for my set up. **newbie

im new here and to the aquaponic world. i live in oklahoma so weather is very un predictable. last weekend i built a 10x12 hoop house. i di…

Started by Jordan Gonzales

7 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jeff S

Another purpose for sump tank?

Hello All, Greetings to all enthusiasts.  I am designing my first aquaponics system using IBC as my fish tank containers as well as my sum…

Started by Ronald Lao

14 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jim Fisk

Grow media and bell siphon baffling blunders

have been building a ibc tote garden lately and yesterday I found myself at a bit of an impasse. After making my bell siphons and test the…

Started by Seth Lubben

7 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Seth Lubben

My Huge PVC Hoophouse Build (Lots of pics chronological 1 month)

Now that classes are done for the semester I have put most of my time toward my greenhouse and aquaponics set-up. I am posting some photos…

Started by Jason Finn

7 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Jason Finn

Water amounts for raft

hello! the hubby and I are setting up a 2 rafts that are 4x16 ft. (later in summer we will add on if the first two go well). We have never…

Started by Chelsea Brannan

8 May 1, 2013
Reply by Chelsea Brannan

Bloodworm?

I find these worms every time I clean my first IBC AP filter, I am assuming they are blood worms which means I am fortunate, yes? 

Started by BR

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

Starting my new basement system, would love feedback...

So, I am in the early stages of starting my new basement system, I needed a reason to cleanup my basement and paint the walls, Aquaponics p…

Started by John Leschorn

6 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

Aquaponics in Chattanooga TN

A friend of mine started his aquaponics setup with one IBC and when he showed it to me I quickly became interested and we've partnered up a…

Started by David Hawke

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by David Hawke

At the end of the first evening

Here's where it stands now--testing the pump. A QuietOne 4000.

Started by Robert McClellan

5 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service