Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'drain' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flood and drainage timing?

I am a newbie and was just curious about the timing between a full grow bed and fully drained bed? Is it ba to have them too quick or too s…

Started by Lawrence Creech

27 May 16, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Start of my AP project!

Hi All,   I have started cycling my first AP project today! Here are my parameters: - Indoor - 25 gallon fish tank with a 3.8 cu ft grow be…

Started by Julian Chawarski

4 May 7, 2012
Reply by Julian Chawarski

pipe widths for AP system, flood and drain

Hi, I am installing the flood and drain system now, and I wonder if I should be using 1 inch pipe (flexi?) to deliver the pumped water from…

Started by Tina Cresswell

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Tina Cresswell

Timed siphon valve - automatically alternating between constant flood and flood & drain

Am I crazy or is this a crazy good idea?  :D I've been thinking of the many benefits to a constant-flood setup, but I also like flood &…

Started by Averan

36 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Averan

Newbie looking for advice

Quick question. I recently purchased an ibc tote to make my first flood and drain system as found online. After some light reading through…

Started by jim west

2 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Most useful lighting for highschool greenhouse

The new greenhouse will soon be completed (15 x 57) not including a 15x57 "prep room" in the second floor of my high school. We are plannin…

Started by Aaron

20 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Aaron

Fish Poo Pavement and Media systems

Ok, not sure this is the best place for this but...So anyone ever notice how the gravel right under a constant flow single inlet to a sipho…

Started by TCLynx

9 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service