Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'aquaponic' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self Update

Hello community people! I decided I needed a way to connect directly with the aquaponics community at large, so I finally got around to cr…

Started by Alex Veidel

1 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Lisa Dancer

Types of fish for aquaculture

Hello! I am all new to this, and I am seriously considering starting my own indoor aquaponic system; a small one to start.  However, with r…

Started by Dylan Valentine

10 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Alex Veidel

Comments on "Rules of Thumb" document

This is the place for comments on and any discussion of the "Rules of Thumb" document on the home page. I can't promise that I'll make sugg…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

68 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Zach

Need Advice On My Indoor Aquaponic Lettuce & Crawfish/Tilapia

My system had been no improvement on the plant since few weeks ago. Been keep trying few different way to find the root cause and solution…

Started by Jerry Wei Jie

7 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Alex Gray

Bachelors degree in horticulture or agriculture?

Hello everyone! I have been thinking on it for a while and I have decided that I would like to go to school to learn about and aquire a ski…

Started by Cameron Schuckert

5 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

Aquaponics For Everyone Podcast

I know Sylvia mentioned it in the last newsletter but if you haven't checked it out yet I started a new Aquaponics Podcast and have intervi…

Started by R.K. Castillo

24 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by R.K. Castillo

New aquaponic system finally set up!

Hi all -   Since I received help from several of you here on the forum I thought I would post a link to a video introduction of my mostly c…

Started by Daniel

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Daniel

Complete Idiot's Guide to Aquaponic Gardening - we haz cover!

As some of you remember, Penguin decided to publish a book about aquaponic gardening in their "Complete Idiot's Guide" series. After some…

Started by Meg Stout

4 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Meg Stout

Information about Kaldnes filter media, writing from peru

I want to make type Biofilter, Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor with filter media kaldnes K1 or kaldnes Biochip, need to contact manufacturers, a…

Started by Jesus Jimenez

4 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Keith Rowan

Thrifty Bare-Bones Home System

Hello All, For the past year I've been thrilled to work on a building and maintaining a medium-sized aquaponic system at a local high scho…

Started by Amanda Plante

11 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Amanda Plante

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service