Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Kerry McMahon's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"In one of the pictures, it looks like I can see a flower.  I wonder if it's a pollin…"

Kerry McMahon replied Nov 12, 2013 to Growing Peppers and tomatoes- need some help.

13 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Art

"Randall, the bucket with the holes worked great.  I have a bunch of cat litter conta…"

Kerry McMahon replied Oct 8, 2013 to "Egg Rock", "Colorado River Rock", and "Marble Rock" useability

14 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Randall Wimbish

"I didn't even know that Home Depot had expanded clay balls (Lowes doesn't). Gillian…"

Kerry McMahon replied Oct 8, 2013 to "Egg Rock", "Colorado River Rock", and "Marble Rock" useability

14 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Randall Wimbish

""I have a bucket with some hole drilled in it like a plant pot that works good to ri…"

Kerry McMahon replied Oct 1, 2013 to "Egg Rock", "Colorado River Rock", and "Marble Rock" useability

14 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Randall Wimbish

"I gave up and drove in to town to Third Coast Horticulture and bought the expanded c…"

Kerry McMahon replied Sep 30, 2013 to "Egg Rock", "Colorado River Rock", and "Marble Rock" useability

14 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Randall Wimbish

"Vlad referred to them as "coal mine canaries".  (For those that don't know the histo…"

Kerry McMahon replied Sep 27, 2013 to Nutrient indicator plants

5 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Jon Paul

"I had just read in another post where Vlad mentioned that he uses an oregano plant a…"

Kerry McMahon replied Sep 27, 2013 to Nutrient indicator plants

5 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Jon Paul

"Sorry, I'm not going to be much help to you.  I'm just putting together my own first…"

Kerry McMahon replied Sep 26, 2013 to media

4 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Kerry McMahon

"Pea gravel is different in different places.  Take a handful of yours, wash it real…"

Kerry McMahon replied Sep 25, 2013 to media

4 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Kerry McMahon

"I read somewhere that the flavor of a tomato is a balancing act between its acidity…"

Kerry McMahon replied Sep 23, 2013 to bland tasteing veggies

24 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Sam Burton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service