Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell)'s Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"posted this before, but there is a Belgian company producing expanded clay pellets:…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Sep 23, 2013 to problems with hydroton?

27 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Stephanie

"to sign and spread: a petition to allow Organic Certification for Aquaponics http://…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Mar 16, 2013 to Certified Organic v.2.0

24 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell)

"the original product is called Argex, made in Belgium, they are producing full wack!…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Mar 12, 2013 to problems with hydroton?

27 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Stephanie

"the original product is called Argex, made in Belgium, and they are producing full w…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Mar 12, 2013 to Hydroton Production Ceased

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell)

"I would not exclude electronics from my system, quite the contrary: to control manif…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Aug 13, 2011 to Large systems on Timed Flow

30 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by the mad german

"you should all try and calculate the energy efficiency of your pumps: I have done so…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Aug 13, 2011 to Large systems on Timed Flow

30 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by the mad german

"Nelson & Pade are pioneers and to my opinion absolutely above suspicion I am ver…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Aug 5, 2011 to Credit to other aquapons.

51 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Growzay

"exactly, Kobus the basic patent application is a simple and cheap procedure and prov…"

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Aug 5, 2011 to Credit to other aquapons.

51 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Growzay

"very interesting discussion patents: been there, done that, burned my nose, fingers…"

51 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Growzay

"I need to do some calculations, then I will reveal my solutionFrank "

Frank De Block-Burij (hygicell) replied Jul 31, 2011 to Aeration - more than Dissolved Oxygen levels?

53 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Ryan Chatterson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service