Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Chris Downs's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank Jim,  I have seen some springs that I was told were artesian that barely bubb…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 30, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Hi Jim, Thank you for your reply!  I have heard of the "Extra long Contrails and so…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 30, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Roger, Stress reduction was one of the first benefits for me also!  I was doing res…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 26, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Hi John, Let me know when you start selling some Hot sauce!  Fresh and Organic home…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 26, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"What zone do you live in?  we are on the edge of a grow zone 3, surrounded by a zone…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 24, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"We had to put our outside garden to bed for the winter, as we do not have a greenhou…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 24, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"This life really is a stress reliever for us also.  As waterfish22 shared, when you…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 20, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"Thank you for your answer!  I appreciate your help.  It is going to be interesting a…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 19, 2012 to I would like to know what desire or need brought you to Aquaponic Gardening

29 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Jon Parr

"An those that produce this stuff probably eat organically.  They get to see the resu…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 11, 2012 to GMO's

14 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Cope

"Hi Rob,  check out this link for some GMO animals. http://lowcarbhighfatusa.blogspo…"

Chris Downs replied Oct 10, 2012 to GMO's

14 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Cope

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service