Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

StevedNETN's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Morning Chris,  Sorry, I was away from my pc yesterday.  As Pieter noted above, look…"

StevedNETN replied Feb 4, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Hi Chris, I watched the video and hear where he says they aren't rated for that curr…"

StevedNETN replied Feb 3, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Hi Don,I would be interested in seeing your build if you wanted to upload pics on th…"

StevedNETN replied Feb 3, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"That would be my suggestion.  Then you let the relay in the controller control it.  …"

StevedNETN replied Feb 2, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"What do you mean by SSR? "

StevedNETN replied Feb 2, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"I see.  the build on the first link looks great then.  I would be concerned about tr…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Hi Chris, I may be overly simplistic, but have you considered a few 500 watt aquariu…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"I would consider myself a concerned and informed person.  I have learned that the mo…"

StevedNETN replied Feb 1, 2016 to Any other preppers out there?

54 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service