Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Brandon nardoianni's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The Fish tanks are not burried they are the two IBC's in the top picture.  Will the…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Nov 5, 2012 to Heating my hoop house

6 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by FnY Farms

"Thanks jonathan I appreciate the feedback.  Thankfully I am doing a fishless cycle s…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Aug 8, 2012 to Very low PH and Algea Bloom :(

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

"Hey converse I have a question for you.  How much worm tea would you make for 5 GB's…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Jul 27, 2012 to Using Maxi crop with Iron and Worm Casting Tea for plants during fishless cycle.

13 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Brandon nardoianni

"Wow thank you so much converse! I'm sure you just saved my AP system because I was d…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Jul 17, 2012 to Using Maxi crop with Iron and Worm Casting Tea for plants during fishless cycle.

13 Jul 27, 2012

"Awesome and thanks so much converse.  Actually luckily thats not what I am using.  H…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Jul 16, 2012 to Using Maxi crop with Iron and Worm Casting Tea for plants during fishless cycle.

13 Jul 27, 2012

"Chloramine can be removed by breaking down the chemical structure of it usings sodiu…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Jul 16, 2012 to Chlorimene and aquaponics

2 Jul 16, 2012

"@ Converse I wish I had seen this before I bought a worm tower but oh well.  :)  Tha…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Jul 16, 2012 to Using Maxi crop with Iron and Worm Casting Tea for plants during fishless cycle.

13 Jul 27, 2012

"Thank you so much TC you are awesome.  So instead of getting the Maxi Crop with iron…"

13 Jul 27, 2012

"wow really? lol well guess I prematurely bought that.  How long does the sodium thoi…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Jul 11, 2012 to HELP with treating water with my new system!

3 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"I have one last question for ya TC i promise I will stop bothering you after this on…"

Brandon nardoianni replied Jul 4, 2012 to Please HELP :)

9 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service