Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Raychel A Watkins's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Somehow I never got the newsletter this time but I do know that the same people on t…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Oct 6, 2011 to Aquaponics, worms and E. coli

134 May 7, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"Mahalo Murray for everything, your DVD's, everything you share, and especially comin…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 25, 2011 to Thanks Aquaponics Association - what a great event.

5 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jesse Hull

"TC Asparagus can grown in warm climate,  I have a bed in Hawaii.  We also have an as…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 24, 2011 to Has anyone tried asparagus or artichokes? How long does it take tomatoes to mature?

3 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Is there No Stopping this Hungry Bug? To the rescue...Dipel, a natural insecticide m…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 24, 2011 to EGAD! found out BT kills earthworms.

11 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by halemart

"That last statement made me really laugh and even though laughing makes you live lon…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 23, 2011 to Recording everything you do

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rob Torcellini

"TC and Sean are correct, You must be bitten by the female mosquito to get a disease.…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 23, 2011 to concerning mosquitos

17 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"Hi it is 630 pm I just got here anyone still want to go somewhere and eat. Raychel"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 15, 2011 to Aquaponics Association Conference Farm Tours Ride Share Discussion

59 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Gerri Kier

"Aloha Carey I guess I can be thankful that I will leave this earth before they close…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 5, 2011 to commercial aquaponic vs government subsidized industrial soil farming

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by K Schreiber

"A lot of farm subsidies go to farmers to not grow anything.  Much of the corn goes f…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 3, 2011 to commercial aquaponic vs government subsidized industrial soil farming

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by K Schreiber

"Hi I have had personal success and failure with intex pools.  I had a large intex po…"

Raychel A Watkins replied Sep 1, 2011 to Intex type pools for aquaponics?

9 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Tom OBrien

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service