Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Aquaponics systems are like babies... they each look beautiful to their owners!   T…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 12, 2012 to Does anyone design with asthetics or beauty in mind?

25 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"That sounds good Jonathan... I too like the Nelson + Pade aquaponics site, and regul…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 11, 2012 to Ideas for Aquaponics Hybrid System Integration?

18 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"Is the water from the intake then going to the growbed, or returning straight to the…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 11, 2012 to Ideas for Aquaponics Hybrid System Integration?

18 Jan 11, 2012

"...do you have one of those vinturi contraptions?  it is quite a clever pun really t…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 10, 2012 to Ideas for Aquaponics Hybrid System Integration?

18 Jan 11, 2012

"settled then .... constant flow, constant flood will be tried.   Something I meant…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 10, 2012 to Ideas for Aquaponics Hybrid System Integration?

18 Jan 11, 2012

"Thanks TCLynx... can I ask though... if using flood and drain direct to a DWC - aren…"

18 Jan 11, 2012

"I like venturis... they are clever!  Look at Afnan's site - he has a nice design for…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 10, 2012 to Reduce Water Pump and Siphon Noise

7 Jan 10, 2012

"sorry... i missed that you were cycling with fish.   The aquarium help for the bacte…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 9, 2012 to Adding Bacteria for the Cycle and Lighting Question

14 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"Starting the bacteria the biggest help is likely to be the water temperature so if y…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 9, 2012 to Adding Bacteria for the Cycle and Lighting Question

14 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"Thanks again Rupert,  I have never used constant flood as I had assumed/read that th…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 9, 2012 to Ideas for Aquaponics Hybrid System Integration?

18 Jan 11, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service